Help Spread the Word
Join the Libraries Transform campaign today! You'll get access to downloadable marketing materials, helpful tips for using the Libraries Transform campaign locally and updates about the campaign from the American Library Association. Sign up today.
What can you do to help spread the word about the important role of libraries in people’s lives? Even if you don't work at a library, here are a few ways to get started.
- Visit your local library.
- Learn more about Libraries Transform by reading our Year Three Report!
- Follow I Love Libraries on Facebook or Twitter. The official hashtag of the campaign is #librariestransform.
- Share your favorite Because Statement on social media, or write your own!
- Has the library transformed your life? Share your story.
- Check out a map of participating libraries.
- Display a Libraries Transform banner on your blog.
Support Your Local Library
Public, school, academic and special libraries need your support to survive. Here are a few ways you can help yours:
Visit your library. Get a library card. Follow your library on social media. Volunteer if you can. Join your library’s Friends group. If your library doesn’t have a Friends group, talk to your librarian about how you can start one or get involved. Visit ilovelibraries.org to learn more.
Libraries Transform Year Three Report
#LibrariesStrong on Twitter and Instagram
Do you have a story about how your library is transforming to meet the needs of your community?
Has the library transformed your life in some way?
Map of Participating Libraries
If you think your library should be added or removed from this map, send us an email. Last updated October 13, 2019.